Guest scoobydo71

Guest scoobydo71

Hi people,

Planning to drive my stainless to the show on Sunday just to hello really but, I could possibly be available on Sat to help set up? Only driven my car 6 miles so far (with several fuel supply breakdowns). Fancy pants new Facet pump fitted and I'm quietly confident.

Going to try and find time the in evenings and Fri to prove reliability.

Anyway, I'm really local (just near Kenilworth) so, if you feel that you need a hand just post a reply.

Greg.

Guest scoobydo71

OK cool thanks. Please let Keith know for me but 5:00 am alarm for work tomorrow means goodnight for now.

Will log in again tomorrow to check whether I can be of help.

Cheers

Greg.

Guest scoobydo71

OK Keith, I can spare a bit of Saturday time to help and can be there for 10.30.

Do I need to know/have anything special to get in? Or, if I just explain what I'm doing will I be allowed in?

I've set up big NEC shows and the like before but always just waltzed in with fancy passes so don't know how this show works!

Greg

Just a query if i bring my old battered laptop cud someone show me how to get megajolt on there downloaded software but cant get any joy

it's why I sold my megajolt and went nodiz, I couldn't get the software side to work, sure one of the megajolt massive will sort it for you Edited by DanE

Just a query if i bring my old battered laptop cud someone show me how to get megajolt on there downloaded software but cant get any joy

I was using megajolt yesterday at rolling road, ended up using my laptop because theirs would not work. I will have a look for you.

Camping area is setup not ideal but what we have! Just warning the ground is soft in some areas so test before you pull any car on!

Is anyone coming today? If so what time you here just having a drink in the cafe. would prefer to have someone here before I go