Foreign Exchange Leics To Salisbury

Andi

Just getting a feeling for an exchange visit to Bob`s.

Thinking about travelling down on Friday afternoon 10th July, camping over, a run out on Saturday camping over and then the run

back on Sunday.

We spoke about it briefly at the meeting last night and folk wanted me to put it up on here so they could check diaries etc.

We would find a non motorway route down so as not to be mind numbed by that particular route.

Wives and partners are encouraged to come along and you don`t have to live in Leics.

We originally spoke of 2 possible dates but Bob can`t do one of them.

Open to suggestions.

Andi

Edited by Andi

With living in Coventry and parents in Wiltshire I would be interested in making this run down too, gives me an excuse to pop in and see the parents too. Only issue is whether my Zero will be back on the road again or not following the rebuild starting hopefully in the next week or two.

However one route that I use to travel down south (Coventry-Wiltshire) would be the A429 from the M40 crossing that literally runs all the way down to the M4 Chippenham junction (not sure on junction numbers) that is a good run down and keeps things off the motorway :)