Staffordshire Meetings

Andi

Would anybody be interested in going to these area meetings???

I will be spending some time over that way and thought we could start a meet 2nd Thursday of every month. Next one being 14th June.

The old meeting place (The Darlaston Inn) has recently closed down but there is another pub nearby where meets have happened in the past

The George and Dragon Meaford Rd, Meaford, Stone ST15 0PX

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Meaford,+Stone+ST15+0PX/@52.9156883,-2.1692387,3a,75y,158.58h,89.36t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sl2JAq9isJADUHhM5yO1uVg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x487a6f1e497c7705:0x7d47175cc9b2ebf!8m2!3d52.9157307!4d-2.1689576?hl=en

Would there be any interest in this event???

Let me know

Andi

Okey dokey..

After contact with a few interested parties we will be meeting at The George and Dragon Meaford Rd, Meaford, Stone ST15 0PX

on Tuesday 12 June.

I hope to be there from 7.30ish.

If we can re kindle this meet it would be a great result for Staffs and surrounding areas and much more events and activities would surely follow.

Andi

See you there Andi - if I can get the 2B sorted I'll come in it, which should ensure that it chucks it down with rain! I am open to bribes to leave it in the garage !!!

James, thats not a problem at all. If you have alternative transport just turn up in that. :db:

People up and down the country rarely come to the meets in kits in the bad/winter weather, but they can still be well attended.

Andi

Guest James24785

James, thats not a problem at all. If you have alternative transport just turn up in that. :db:

People up and down the country rarely come to the meets in kits in the bad/winter weather, but they can still be well attended.

Andi

I'll pop along in my van then if I'm home from work in time :)

Hi Mark.

There were 3 of us which is 3 more than the months before. The landlord is supportive and has told us about a classic car show they host on the first Monday of the month with over 100 cars in attendance and the icing on the cake is that they provide food ie pie and chips in a box which I think has sold it for us.

So we are swapping it to the first Monday of the month. The next one is July 2nd and I can't wait.

Andi

• Like 2