Garage Size

jaimo

Guest mower man

Back in the day when doing day release apprentiship ,we were tasked with designing a single car workshop 25 by 10 gives accsess all round, my offering was stretched to 30 by 15 to give that bit of wiggle room , never built it ! at present have a 17 by 9 but have to take the mazda out side to work on it or use the bench ,lathe etc , I could get round the 7 but the MX is fatter ! go for as much as possible !Best of luck , the rollershutter is a brilliant idea! :clapping: :crazy: Car port ? mick

Consider putting doors on the back of the garage too.... the place we're in the process of buying has doors on the front and back so I can then get many projects and wheel them into the garden and get a 2 post lift out there too..........just no one tell Fliss my plans!

One lift post for an extendable clothes dryer & one for gazebo centre pole, she'll like that.

Consider putting doors on the back of the garage too.... the place we're in the process of buying has doors on the front and back so I can then get many projects and wheel them into the garden and get a 2 post lift out there too..........just no one tell Fliss my plans!

Oh..right. Are we now! Think again CMA