New Member(S)

Guest jonandmatt

Guest jonandmatt

Hi all me and a friend have just purchased a part built robin hood with the intention of taking it around on track days for ourselves to enjoy.

We know barely anything about kitcars but thought we would give it a go and would be a good way to learn about the car while finishing it off. We have a little mechanical knowledge im talking changing oil and pads maybe a few other simple tasks. But we are not scared to try new challenges.

So far the car has all the bodywork fitted with suspension front and rear and a 1.8 sierra saphire engine with 5 speed gearbox. Fuel tank is in but not plumbed. Engine wiring not done and brakes need plumbing and fitting along with a lot more stuff.

No doubt we will have lots of questions along the way. But for now just a hello to all.

:)

Hello and welcome . You don't need to be a mechanic to build the rhood to a decent standard. If you can wield a spanner a hammer and screwdriver your halfway there. There is a vast amount of knowledge on this site and just ask away we will be along with an answer or more likely several very soon

Mitch

welcome to the friendliest bunch of people you can meet.

good luck with your build. I also am building a 2b for the track. No iva to worry about.

any questions you have will be answered tenfold I am sure.

Bob

• Like 1

Guest Gargoil

Yes, welcome to the Oracle. A great bunch of people (which I am still yet to meet) with a wealth of knowledge. I would urge you and anyone else for that matter to join. Not only does it help the club but it will save you money too.

I must point out that I don't have any shares in RHOCAR,

Yet.

:rofl: