Rhocar Kitcar Meet Huntingdon (Non Members)

keith kelly

Keith, the billetto site does not show us as having tickets --- can a list of those attending be shown on this thread --- then we'll all know if we have hit the right buttons --- or not -- which is probably the case for my fingers.

List so far

Alan Richey

Andi Cartwright

Andrew Cartwright - Attending twice

Andy Waller

Bob Fry

Bob Tucker

chris smith

dave

DAVID HOWE

Derek Overfield

ivan farrington

keith kelly

Kerry Allen

Kevin carpenter

Matthew Brown

Nick Orwin

Peter Bell

Simon Smith (Smig380)

No idea who Dave is as he did not put a surname

most of the above have multiple tickets for partners, kids etc

If any of the above require any further info or help you need to contact me directly on a PM

Guest mrinverted232

Hi Guys,

OK , I have been asked to put down some ideas for the day...

Arrive Saturday from Midday , leave Sunday when you feel up to it....loads of space to park and the grass will be cut nice and short for the campers.

We will print out a couple of options for a road run around the local area, taking in some pubs and villages, head off when you like they are open all afternoon.

Food will be ready for 18.30 pm BBQ with all trimmings, We will eat inside as its nice for everyone to sit together and chat. If you have any special dietary requirements ( you like cabbage ) please bring your own otherwise its meat all the way.

Bring your own drinks please.

Keith ( AKA ) DJ Jazzy Zero... will provide some music after the BBQ .

The house is for everyone to use regarding Toilets and so on.

We can talk more on the day when we are all together, hopefully this is enough for now.

see you all soon

Craig

they have concerns over andi going on any sort of plane let alone being in control of one! :rofl: :rofl:

No worries Andi, if you can find the keys I'll fly you --- just hope Craig doesn't notice my PPL is the wrong type.

they have concerns over andi going on any sort of plane let alone being in control of one! :rofl: :rofl:

I`ll have you know I have taken off, performed stunt maneuvers and landed perfectly, all whilst under the guidance of a drunk instructer 8)

I`ll have you know I have taken off, performed stunt maneuvers and landed perfectly, all whilst under the guidance of a drunk instructer 8)

the guidance of a drunk instructer 8)

Wasn't me, your Honour; never flew as P1 unless dry for previous 24 hours :help: :bad: