Bob & Mo's 10Th Bbq Weekend 19-21 August

fry61

Hi all, all members & their guests are invited to our 10th annual BBQ, to be held as usual on our patch of Hampshire -- West Tytherley.

Programme at present will be similar to past years -- meet & set up camp/park caravan/book in at B&B on the Friday (19th) & down to a local pub for a meal together; back home for a fireside natter & refreshment until early A.M

Saturday will be the main day with runs out in our cars -- a lunch provided by our girls ( generally a cold buffet ) silly games/ build something from gaffer tape & cardboard/more trips out for those who wish & then the main event -- the BBQ -- which this year we hope to have decorated with choice fillet steak ( provided by a pair of our guests who have already booked their camping spot ) A separate veggie BBQ will again be running for those that wish a meat-free meal. Then after dark drinks & natter once again --- have not secured any music yet.
Sunday we will host a BBQ breakfast -- all the things you know you shouldn't but do because you love them-- including BLACK PUDDING.
The rest on the day is entirely up to you , go out for more runs/pack up/natter & leave when you wish.

We shall provide tea & coffee all day/every day but all alcohol is down to you to provide & hopefully share. We hope to have an on-site porta-loo provided by the club.

So folks, get your names down for this 10th bash. We can seek out B&B for those that wish to have something a little more substantial over-head, there is room for several caravans but need to know numbers early as they will determine the layout of our garden.

Guest 2b cruising

Hi Bob and Mo.

I would love to come along.

B&B for two would be best.

I can bring a box of wine for the ladies with me.

Looking forward to it. Many thanks, Ken and Jo.

Guest 2b cruising

Only one accompanying me. And Jo doesn't drink.

I did of coarse mean ladies in general. However many.

I hardly ever drink these days Bob so I have a few spare bottles.

Thanks about the B&B info.

Bed & Breakfast addresses -- The Beadles, Middleton, Middle Winterslow. 01980 862922 Recommended by previous BBQ guests

---------------------------- Shiralee, Tytherley Road, Winterslow. 01980 862004 Just up the road from us.

---------------------------- Woodgate Farm House, Livery Road, Winterslow. 01980 863351 About 11/2 miles away. Double rooms need to be booked for 2 nights ( No singles )

If you try to book with any of the above & they are full please let us know & we will amend list.

Edited by florin metal works

Hi all, we are thinking of booking the local village pub skittle alley for the Friday night entertainment & meal.

Will probably need a minimum of 10/12 to book exclusive use of alley.

£10.00 per head (children free ) which will be a stand up buffet.

Thoughts please -- & please mention if you will not be able to attend because of a later arrival.

Will try to keep it so the whole group are together for at least some of Friday evening.