Rhocar Kitcar Meet Huntingdon (Non Members)

keith kelly

Hi All,

Some of you will be aware that Craig (mrinverted) has been arranging an event near Huntington for some time now and has received a good response from members. I have had discussions with Craig to see how the club can assist.

The Plan remains the same as per Craig's previous post Camping, BBQ and Run Out. I will bring along My PA system to provide a bit of evening entertainment in the barn/Outside if weather is good.

To ensure that numbers do not get out of hand and to ensure we have enough food/Space to accommodate everyone we have decided to make this a ticketed event.

A link will be posted here on 27th April 2018 to enable Non Members to join us. Further information will follow.

To ensure that Craig is not out of pocket for this event a small donation is suggested when attending the event and anything over the costs will be donated to charity (To Be Confirmed) Club Funding will be applied for which will keep costs low and make this and enjoyable event.

Hope to see you there!

Keith Kelly (Event Sec) & Craig (mrinverted)

Edited by unclechief

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You get an emailed ticket sent to the email address you used on the billetto site. Will check later as at work but please check you junk mail.

I have just re-sent you the tickets

Edited by unclechief

• 3 weeks later...

I do have a list yes I can re-email tickets if you cant find them, if you can remember if you have booked you can email me or just log onto billetto and it will tell you.

thanks andi that's screwed up the numbers lol!

Have sent you a PM

Edited by unclechief