Hants & Dorset Meet

fry61

Hi all, the next monthly meet of the Pants & Corset Division of RHOCaR will be on Sunday April 13th at a pub somewhere WEST of Andover. Details will follow when received from our 2 members who have volunteered??? for this task.

OOOPPS some where to the NORTH_EAST OF ANDOVER blame sat nav or Mo.

Edited by florin metal works

Guest Vic & Wendy

Good evening one and all, I have been press ganged er sorry I have volunteered to arrange this month's Pants & Corset Division of RHOCaR meet on Sunday 13th April .

Wendy has a great selection of ... oh yes the meeting, I have selected a very nice Pub & restaurant just outside Andover at Picket Piece called the Wyke Down Country Pub. ( www.wykedown.co.uk ). I have booked a table for 12.30 sit down, all interested parties please look at the menus on their website and if possible I would like to send them a list of starters/mains/desserts by Wednesday 9th April.

Wendy & I look forward to your company ( Bob & Mo as well ), please add your names to our list of attendees

Oh and there is plenty of parking for all our cars ....

Edited by Vic & Wendy

Guest fatherhood

After a bit of jiggering around we can now make it for lunch (if you will have us :D) But we will have to eat and run, apologies in advance.

Dave

Jackie

Guest Howtightpet

Hi I am Alan new member I was just wondering if pants and corset group meet is the closest for me living nr Farnham surrey

My other half ( corset ) she who thinks she is obeyed is on a course so if I attended ( pants ) Would that be ok if I manage to get home Saturday.

Also is the weather good Sunday ?? as someone forgot to put a bloody roof on this car.

If I have invaded the wrong group Sorry

Alan

Hi Alan, is you over the border in ---- Surrey? No matter Hampshire is your neighbour & you & Mrs HTP are more than welcome --- see the post for this months pub, shouldn't be too far for a young lad. P.s we move the meets around the area to give every-one a chance -- this may be the nearest to Farnham for a while.

Guest Vic & Wendy

Hello one and all, getting closure to the weekend and weather is looking reasonably good for Sunday. Still plenty of time to add your names to the list.

Looking forward to seeing you all Sunday

Vic & Wendy

My good lady & I will be dining on :-- Prawn starter & Roast pork main coarse ---- Button mushroom starter & Salmon main coarse The pudding board will be viewed after the above repast.