Insurance

Guest Bazwaz

Just recieved my insurance reminder and before i start ringing round for quotes i was wondering what other people are paying these days. I'm 48 with plenty of no claims bonus, 2.0 litre, Exmo 3000 miles limit, fully comp and i've been quoted £173.00 inc motor legal protection by ADRIAN FLUX.

Barry.

Guest alan rowe

I'm currently paying £181 with Hammonds in Peterborough but just got a quote from Roadsure for £150 (but will not get any no claims the following year) - this is based on 2000 miles a year - they reckoned it would be 10% more if I went for 3000 miles/year ( not bad I reckon for 3947cc)

A

Guest The Rev

Quite happy that my "everyday car" has full cover with the extras, as does my bike so I just wanted "plain" Comprehensive Insurance without the "extras" for the 2b.

Tried Adrian Flux and RoadSure per the club advice. Both gave good quotes but RoadSure were able to drop of the extras and provide me with Full Comp, 5,000 mile limit insurance for £100 for the year (as of October 2003).

Like the other contributors to this thread I will see what this introductory offer translates into in October 2004, but for now, aged 47, I cannot complain. My son is also pleased as although he is only 19 he can drive the 2b under his own vehicle's insurance.

Happy hunting and festive greetings from the ice and cold ;) .

Rennie

Just had an online quote from roadsure of £154.00 fully comp but that includes RAC cover which i don't need. I'll ring them later to see if i can remove the RAC and get it it a bit cheaper. Adrian Flux have said as have been with them for a few years they will beat any quote i get so i might stick with them.

Barry.

Hi

I insured with Adrian Flux I'm 40 full no claims 4,000 mile limit £121 fully comp. :D

Roadsure wanted £142 for the same :unsure: :unsure:

I read somewhere that a independent valueation is needed if you value the car over £5000.