Stickers

Guest docter fox

Guest docter fox

we've got the car, we've stripped it out, planning the roll cage, picked the colours, but what we really need is random rally stickers, and as many as we can find! :D

so has anyone got any random stickers?

weber? kent? K&N? spax? sparco? doesnt matter how unrealistic it may sound, we need as many as we can get :lol:

or perhaps even a big random sticker from a "sponser" :lol:

anything sticky that we can put on the side please :D although we have no nails so doesnt even really need to be sticky :lol:

what have you? :wub:

James

Moved to Chit-chat, as that's what it has now become. Jim

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest docter fox
No Fear in letters 20" high down the side?

:D :D :D its like you read my mind :p

is vinyl easy to get hold of? (where from and how much?)

and would you be able to send the decals or would it be better to plan a road trip for when i pass my test? :D

anymore random ones to add a few more colours? :)

Guest Battery Bill
that will be for sale soon

Now thats a thought? :lol: :lol:

Might get told off though,

but if anyone wants a genuine recycled paper, RSPB ball point pen just make us an offer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest docter fox
We got some "Junk mail" today and it had a RSPCB sticker in it :rolleyes: Any good to you? :lol: :lol:

that is not junk mail! :lol:

might make people ask a few questions but if we get enough it should just blend in and no-one will notice :ph34r:

hehe could i have it? :rolleyes:

how big is it?

Seriously, though, I have one here from the makers of "Death Cigarettes" (fags for grown ups who know they are killing themselves but don't care). Says (white lettering on a black background) "Choose Death" along with a pretty grim looking skiull and crossbones.

Although, I was going to stick it on the back of my car... Here it is... cool, eh?

post-18-1107965715.jpg

Guest docter fox
i got one too, fancy a pair :lol:

mitch

yes please :D

not quite the rally look but it'll still look great :D

"Chav boyz on patrol" we are going to be in a different league :lol: (without the 12 year old girfriend in the passenger seat)

john that stickers great!, are you putting it in your car or is it just lying around getting in the way? :rolleyes:

anyone got anymore? :wub:

are you putting it in your car or is it just lying around getting in the way?

Dunno yet. I'd really love it on my car but it is a long way off completion. Speaking of which, I just had a look at your web site. You are a very lucky fellow indeed having a dad like that. When I passed my test (I think I was 18 at the time) my father bought me a £60 Datsun 100A which used to belong to a kiddie called "go faster Richie", because in order to get the poor old thing to move a bit quicker he used to pull the choke out at max revs to richen the mixture. No, I don't understand it either... Whatever, the car passed on to me and lasted quite a while before it blew up. I dismantled the engine and left all the parts out on the drive where they got rusty. So, I acquired another 100A and was going to transplant the engines but then I found out that it too was knackered (thrust bearings gone, so every time you press the clutch in the engine slows down) so I ended up scrapping the pair of them. My dad was not impressed with all the junk lying around on his drive!

Count yourself lucky, mate...... you could have ended up in one of these.....

post-18-1108028965.jpg