2300 miles

2.0 Zetec

Raceline baffled sump

Raceline water rail

AT Power throttle bodies

Emerald K6 ECU

MT75 gearbox with quickshift linkage

Brembo discs all round, Mintex 1144 pads

This fantastic Zero was built by the previous owner and registered in 2011. Built using all new parts, including a crate Zetec engine meaning it was registered on an age related plate (61 plate) rather than a Q plate. All this came at a cost of over £16k

Having only covered just under 2300 miles, this car is still pretty much like new. It was built to a very high standard, and has been maintained to the same level since.

Over the past winter the car had a bit of a makeover. This included a full strip down of the suspension, new arches front and rear, and the car was vinyl wrapped in matte grey vinyl.

The car was then built back up with new brakes ready for it's MOT in July which it passed without any issues.

The rear lights have been upgraded to expensive LED items, which give the rear a more modern look.

Running in the region of 170bhp and weighing around 600kgs, this car doesn't fail to put a smile on your face. It goes and sounds brilliant, and handles amazingly well!

Interior wise the car is fitted with JK Composites fibreglass seats. These are much more comfortable than they look! 4 point TRS harnesses keep you strapped in. The driver's seat also benefits from being fitted on an adjustable runner.

All switchgear was recently rewired and everything works as it should.

Private plate is included with the sale. Could be spaced to read "X ZERO" if you were that way inclined.

There is also a gloss black rear diffuser fitted which isn't shown in the pictures.

Bad points....this is a homemade car, please don't expect factory quality finish. There are imperfections, it rattles, it sounds very "mechanical" and it's noisy! There are rough bits on the vinyl wrap here and there. Come and view the car in person if you're interested.

Grab yourself a serious toy, and enjoy the last bit of summer!

Any questions then please ask.

Test drives will be carried out by myself only, unless the money is in my hand first

More pics on request.

Looking for £8950

IMG_20180827_142651.jpg

IMG_20180827_142717.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Mate, that looks and sounds awesome! I would have thought it would be worth more.

Got it on eBay? You might not like eBay but only £15 for a classified ad (maybe more now but no other charges) and i got loads of response when selling my last tin top, when i got nothing from Autotrader. Just ignore all the scammers saying they are out of the country, can they pay with bank draft etc, etc...accept only cash or bank transfer to your account.

Edited by nelmo

Guest James24785

Mate, that looks and sounds awesome! I would have thought it would be worth more.

Got it on eBay? You might not like eBay but only £15 for a classified ad (maybe more now but no other charges) and i got loads of response when selling my last tin top, when i got nothing from Autotrader. Just ignore all the scammers saying they are out of the country, can they pay with bank draft etc, etc...accept only cash or bank transfer to your account.

Thanks for the kind words mate :)

Yeah it's up on eBay until the end of the month. Surprised you rekkon it's worth more though? I thought I was being cheeky having it up at 9k lol

I understand it's completely the wrong time of year to be selling though. I'll let the advert on eBay run till the end of the month, and then I'll just keep it until April time and try again

If anyone knows anyone after a Zero, then point them in this direction :)

Well, I'm no expert but only 2300 miles from new when it cost that much? Yes, 7 years old but mileage is so low...

Also, thats a great (and expensive) paint/wrap job, private plate worth a bit, TBs cost £2k. Only thing missing is roof and doors...

But if its not sold yet, i guess I'm wrong...

Guest James24785

Well, I'm no expert but only 2300 miles from new when it cost that much? Yes, 7 years old but mileage is so low...

Also, thats a great (and expensive) paint/wrap job, private plate worth a bit, TBs cost £2k. Only thing missing is roof and doors...

But if its not sold yet, i guess I'm wrong...

Just wrong time of year mate :) I expected it to be fair

• 2 weeks later...
Guest James24785

Can you not hold on to it until spring? Should get a better response then...

Yeah I'm going to mate, got another car lined up so was just trying to spark a bit of interest.

It's got 3 days left on eBay and then it'll just be kept until next spring and I'll do a few little bits I've been meaning to do on it over winter