Run Out Sunday 12Th November 2017.

richyb66

Usual format, meet for Breakfast then a run out somewhere for the day. It'll probably include Lake Vyrnwy and maybe the Evil Triangle again but I'm happy to go elsewhere if it's more convenient for others.

Let me know if you want to come along. It'll be cold, you may get wet and you'll need to wash the car afterwards - if this bothers you, maybe give it a miss.

• 2 weeks later...

This should still be on, Thrashed and Martin and Karen have expressed an interest and we'll make a final decision late tomorrow afternoon. If anyone wants to join us, we should be meeting at 0900 Sunday at the Malt Shovel for Breakfast before heading off (or just come for breakfast).

Check this thread tomorrow evening for final details or give me a shout.

Well as expected the weather was mixed. some drizzle on the M6 and heavy rain and hail in Telford but we pressed on towards Lake Vyrnwy for a lunch stop. The roads were mostly slippery with lots of leaves so we were taking things steady.

After lunch we headed up toward Bala and then on to the Horseshoe pass on the way back home. The afternoon weather picked up and the roads were beginning to dry out so the journey back was probably better than the one there. Covered a few miles and it was good to get out despite the mixed weather.

Here's a few photos.

WP_20171112_11_40_03_Pro.jpg
WP_20171112_12_49_50_Pro.jpg
WP_20171112_12_50_39_Pro.jpg
WP_20171112_12_54_23_Pro.jpg
WP_20171112_14_33_50_Pro.jpg
WP_20171112_15_26_16_Pro.jpg
  • Like 1