Stoneleigh

Matt brown

need sharing through Facebook. good promotion for the club. I spent quite some time on Sunday talking to people who were not members/had other makes of cars/interested in buying cars etc making them feel welcome to join us.

Not sure if i met this guy or the other two but if i didnt thanks to anyone that obviously was also putting effort into the club we all love.

• Like 1

Guest lotusPaul

I will echo thoses thoughts, altho not got a working Robin, just a mere lotus, NippyNick put me onto the web site after a chance meet in sunny Dorset.

I can honestly say hand on heart that this club is second to none. Active, infomative, knowledgeable and fun to be in.

You are a joy to be amongst and i thank you for the pleasure you all have given me.

Just like to add a massive thanks again to all those who helped, lent tools, scratched heads and generally took the p!$$ with my car at the weekend! Despite running on 3 cylinders, an alternator not charging and wheels literally falling off, I had a great time! Just goes to add to what a fantastic club this is with many people willing to chip in and help.

Last year it didn't make it, this year...well, it kinda got there. Next year, third time lucky? :good:

• Like 1

Just like to add a massive thanks again to all those who helped, lent tools, scratched heads and generally took the p!$$ with my car at the weekend! Despite running on 3 cylinders, an alternator not charging and wheels literally falling off, I had a great time! Just goes to add to what a fantastic club this is with many people willing to chip in and help.

Last year it didn't make it, this year...well, it kinda got there. Next year, third time lucky? :good:

See you at the EOSB should have it sorted by september!

See you at the EOSB should have it sorted by september!

Hoping it'll be sorted by Cov Motofest in a month! Best go compression test the engine and see whats going on there....might be swapping the spare engine in this weekend!

• Like 1

A big thank you to all that came, supported and helped.

This post appeared on Facebook this morning and made me feel exceptionally proud of the club. Thank you to everyone who makes this club so bl00dy fantastic!!!76831A83-7980-46A3-94E5-19329BBAAC54_zps

thats a great thing to see well done Keith keep up the good work