Kimbolton 9Th July

Dave R

Hi all. another date for your diary

normally a good show and very well attended by a large variety of cars and crafty stuff for SWMBO

let me know if you want a ticket- i am currently working that day , but trying to get out of it so i can come out to play

invite below

Dear Charity Classic Enthusiast,

Once again it’s time to start thinking about this year’s Country Fayre & Classic Car Show.

The date for this year’s show is Sunday 9th July so put it in the diary now.

We have a great day planned again with all the usual family entertainment that make this event so popular.

Admission charges are being simplified this year in an effort to make it quicker for you to get in. A flat rate of £10 per car will now apply regardless of how many occupants.

It will again be collected on the day on presentation of an Exhibitors Pass so there is no need for you to pay in advance.

We will try our hardest to keep queues to a minimum and will be coding the tickets again to get you to the correct area quickly. Thanks for your patience.

How does this work - do you get sited together as a club? Or can we arrive individually?

I'm hoping to have my car ready by then and it looks like a fun event but I can't commit until I'm sure I'll actually have a car to go in ☺

arrive individually but before the show opens ? 10am i think ? pay on the gate and follow the signs to our parking area....so all get to park together and take the mickey out of each other

• 3 months later...