Couple Of Bits Wanted If Anyone Got Any

jaimo

little list of what i am needing just thought id ask on here before sourcing elsewere

1. lift of door hinges for weather gear

2. mini wiper motor securing ideas [as just hanging]

3. pinto oil spray bar

thanks guys

Guest Ian & Carole

That's the fellow, but is easy enough to make your own.

Like said earlier a massive "P" clip works

Edited by Ian & Carole

I got some lift of hinges, had to cut them down though because of the size. Can't remember what the sizes are but they work fine with my doors :)

I'll grab some measurements tonight :)

P.S. I ordered more than I needed as their website said they came as single hinges but the packs were double. Guessing they meant single door...I'll dig them out too

Edited by WallerZ

• 2 weeks later...

did you find the hinge sizes and where from wallerz

Hi mate,

Sorry this took forever to get back to you. Very hectic period at work and home. I can't even begin to figure out where I put the spare sets but for that price (below) they're silly cheap.

http://www.ironmongerydirect.co.uk/products/hinges/door_hinges/4095/steel_liftoff_hinge__75mm/988591

Here is the hinge I got. I put the 'sleeve' on the windscreen frame and the 'pin' side on the door/wind deflectors. To reduce weight (it all counts) I cut the 'sleeve' ones in half so it was literally the sleeve across. I'll try find a picture or think there might be one on my blog already.

I just sprayed these over quickly and then had 2 rivets to hold them to the frame. Worked well although would work better one the other side.

Guest 2b cruising

Hi. The male prt usually fit the a post to stop the male dingle dongle dropping out as does happen after time.

You will be fine as long as you keep the pins clean and lubedhth Ken.