Wheels And Tyres

Guest Andy Gaskell

Guest Andy Gaskell

Hi All,

Ok so my car is now ready for the IVA.. The only thing left is wheels and tyres.. i dont want to buy the wheels from gbs as i want to have something different but does anyone know what size wheels and tyres i can get on without them sticking out of arches etc? id like them to have a good width on the tyre.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks Guys

Andy G

I have a spare set you could borrow if you need them in a rush to get iva done. They are 3 spoke fords 15 inch. 2 good tyres, but 2 need replacing. Intended use is for track day later this year, but like I say, you can always borrow them till you make your mind up on final wheel selection

Si

Guest Andy Gaskell

I have a spare set you could borrow if you need them in a rush to get iva done. They are 3 spoke fords 15 inch. 2 good tyres, but 2 need replacing. Intended use is for track day later this year, but like I say, you can always borrow them till you make your mind up on final wheel selection

Si

Cheers Simon iwll keep that in mind and if i can not make a decision i will take you up on the offer

Andy

Guest merc190provan

No probs Andy i will just add that i have fitted 2 either side of the spacers that Gbs supply with the kit, they fit between the hub and hub carrier. They are to make sure that you have float in the driveshafts when the suspension is under full compression, have you checked this yet ??