Daddy`s Little Helper

Andi

Yesterday when I was messing with the rear brake drums, I had forgotten to close the garage door and whilst under the car I heard this horrible

loud bang that made me jump and bang my head.

My 2 and half year old lad had crept in and whacked the stainless rear panel with a bloody great mallet :80:

I had only fitted it a year ago and a pig of a job it was too. Luckily I cant see any damage and in his defence he said he was fixing it. :rofl: :rofl: :crazy:

Andi

post-2933-0-19179100-1396204575_thumb.jpg

Edited by Andi

A colleague some time ago had an old Triumph which he worshipped, whilst working on it and with young daughter milling around and making noise it suddenly went a little more quite, when the daddy part of his brain registered the difference ( which had struggled for a minute or 2 against the bike loving part) he heard a quiet "gone, gone, gone" further daddy focus heard "gone, ping, gone, ping, gone, ping"

Time to look

And there she was with a rapidly disappearing box of nuts and the open mouth of the exhaust pipe.

Ping, gone, ping, gone, Hello Daddy

Arrrrrg

• Like 1

sounds like hes picking up your technical abilities it needs fixing where is the biggest hitting thing

Very true..... Hopefully he has`nt over heard all the accompanying "colourful vocals" that go with it

Andi

A colleague some time ago had an old Triumph which he worshipped, whilst working on it and with young daughter milling around and making noise it suddenly went a little more quite, when the daddy part of his brain registered the difference ( which had struggled for a minute or 2 against the bike loving part) he heard a quiet "gone, gone, gone" further daddy focus heard "gone, ping, gone, ping, gone, ping"

Time to look

And there she was with a rapidly disappearing box of nuts and the open mouth of the exhaust pipe.

Ping, gone, ping, gone, Hello Daddy

Arrrrrg

Isn't that the way they used to build Triumphs ? :)

Simon.