2b Cover

Guest lansledj

Guest lansledj

Hi, just purchased a 2b which has no hood, and i want some sort of cover so I can leave it out overnight as my garage is awkward to access. can anyone point me in the direction of a cover that i could slip over for the night.

Many thanks

David

any of the small car covers will fit... but they may need a couple of extra loops sewn in and a bit of bungy cord underneath

think mine came from towsure

Guest lansledj
any of the small car covers will fit... but they may need a couple of extra loops sewn in and a bit of bungy cord underneath

think mine came from towsure

Thanks very much

Guest streetka

Bought a breathable one from classic addition (editions?) ... £120 though! ....but with no roof on the car and torrential rain the car has remained dry. The cheapy one I bought originally didn't ...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gunslinger1976

Hi Bob

Stupid question.........but is it waterproof? The advert states water resistance. I guessed with the recent weather you'd know for sure!

Cheers, Nick

I bought a pretty standard waterproof cover from Argos, made sure it said waterproof and not just water resistant. It was of course to big for a seven and billowed in the slightest wind, so i bought some lugagge tie down straps from Halfords and truss it up. one back to front and two round the car just behind the front wheels and just infront of the rear.

Guest lansledj
I bought a pretty standard waterproof cover from Argos, made sure it said waterproof and not just water resistant. It was of course to big for a seven and billowed in the slightest wind, so i bought some lugagge tie down straps from Halfords and truss it up. one back to front and two round the car just behind the front wheels and just infront of the rear.

Ended up gettig mine from Car Solutions www.nfauto.co.uk cost £40 and fits quite well, and seems to be waterproof as well :D

David