How Did That Pass Sva ?

Guest ash

Guest Captain Daz

Sorry to put a damper on it and I'm sure I'm going to get a roasting for this.....

I think he's done a good job, but I think it looks kind of boxy to me. I think he's got the skills to have made a much more realistic car. I just don't think it's close enough.

I know, I know, I should go and do better, but if he didn't want feedback I'm sure he wouldn't have allowed the article to be made public.

If money was no option......I read an article about a guy in Japan who has an ex F1 car which is road legal! He had to buy three and allow two to be tested to destruction by the authorities. Now his car looks cool.

Usual disclaimer.....it's only my opinion, don't get all hot under the collar, disagree by all means but don't get personal etc.

Cheers

Daren

Guest paul mercer

I saw it in the papers and thought he's done a good job. I think the only thing letting it down are the light clusters. He's gone to so much trouble building the rest of the thing and i feel that he could have had more 'suited' lights if he wanted. Never the less, as long as he's happy, we should be happy for him.

I'd love to see Schumacher’s face if he was presented it for his next race!!!

Paul

Guest salty_monk

Schumacher is a good driver but not good enough to win in this... You have to give Ferrari credit where it's due - it'd be interesting to get 2 of the drivers to change teams for a race & then see what happened on the podium...

Guest chris brown
put button in a ferrari,then well see
Nice thought Riz but who would put your money on to win I recon it would be down to luck with the traffic