3 replies to this topic

#1 drebbs

drebbs

Newbie Builder

• Community user
  • 2 posts
  • Car type:2b

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:34 PM

Hi a guy is selling and unfinished robin hood 2b. I figured asked the experts so here I am. It ended without selling so he has offered it to me for 350 do you think its a good start if I get it? I helped a friend build a west field but he said its up to me. Andy help would b great http://item.mobilewe...nid=24491055401

#2 DanE

DanE

Electrickery master

• RHOCaR 18
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,683 posts
  • Car type:Kit car

Posted 23 August 2012 - 02:33 PM

id say up to you, its a lot harder to build than a westfield and 1,6 is underpowered for a 2b with iva etc might be cheaper to buy a cheap registered hood and tidy it up or better still my v8 westfield for 5500

#3 Longboarder

Longboarder

Old Stager

• RHOCaR 18
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,141 posts
  • Car type:New 111

Posted 23 August 2012 - 02:46 PM

That's hardly started as in 1% done. It's also has the less desirable front suspension which some owners have modified to double wishbone at some cost. No signs of a big pile of sierra bits from the donor. No pile of seven bits like lights, indicators, or any upgrade bits that he has bought. Not a bargain IMO. Pay more for a better project.

Nigel

Thought for the week.
Forget healthfoods. I need all the preservatives I can get.

#4 drebbs

drebbs

Newbie Builder

• Community user
  • 2 posts
  • Car type:2b

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:15 PM

Thanks guys for your feedback. I think I will buy one and tart it up! Thanks for the offer for ur car but its so far over my budget its not funny! %-)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: robin hood 2b