Blyton Park (Track Day) 8/7/18

Matt brown

would have loved to have made it but not with a car I am not happy with, Promised myself a track day this year but think I may need to save it for next year lots of niggles that I need to sort out before I thrash round a track, would not want to kill it.

all the issues are minor enough but prob would be a problem in track environment (or maybe not and i am just cautious)

Glad you had a good day and from sounds of it no issues

There is nothing better than a track day to expose any cars weakness especially in 30deg. It's one of the reasons Ive done 2 this year. If it survives you know nothing in normal road driving will hurt it..

Only issue for me was brake fluid needs changing to race spec for the next outing. The big brake mods and oil cooler worked brilliantly

Edited by DanE

There is nothing better than a track day to expose any cars weakness especially in 30deg. It's one of the reasons Ive done 2 this year. If it survives you know nothing in normal road driving will hurt it..

Only issue for me was brake fluid needs changing to race spec for the next outing. The big brake mods and oil cooler worked brilliantly

Exactly I know I have a few weaknesses to address so taking it prob would have killed it. Just need to find some time lol.