Stoneleigh Kit Car Show

Dean Roberts

Hopefully going to make it not sure if for weekend or just down for a few hours sunday wife dependant and also dependant on kit being finished just got to wire megajolt up wire back lights then rebuild fingers crossed it will start lol

Hopefully going to make it not sure if for weekend or just down for a few hours sunday wife dependant and also dependant on kit being finished just got to wire megajolt up wire back lights then rebuild fingers crossed it will start lol

crack on and call upon those local!, I am sure they will rally round to get you sorted

Going to try get down for a couple of hours sunday

Not confident leaving wife for weekend yet and plus she wants a run out to finaly meet u all just got to keep her away from keith 2 mad hatters toegether wont be good 😂😂

Edited by jaimo
  • Like 1

Guest jelleyhead

Is there room to squeeze me in never been to this.

I would only be doing the Sunday as have to work on the Monday what sort of time is best to get there at.

Also would it be ok to bring my old man with me although he’s not club member.

Guest jelleyhead

Is there any chance of meeting up with anybody along the A14 Sunday morning.

I will be getting on at Kettering I will do my best to keep up with you.

Also what time should I be looking at getting to Stoneleigh for.

Is there any chance of meeting up with anybody along the A14 Sunday morning.

I will be getting on at Kettering I will do my best to keep up with you.

Also what time should I be looking at getting to Stoneleigh for.

AndyW and I are going that way. We are meeting up in Pytchley (my daughter lives there, it's South of Kettering a couple of miles off the A14) for a 09:30 departure. If you want to join us then we will RV in the car park of the Overstone Arms (If you are coming in from the A14 then turn left down Orlingbury Road and go to the overflow car park at the bottom of the hill).

If you would rather meet up with us later we can RV near Crick (we are avoiding the motorways and going the back way).

Let us know. And if anyone else wants to join in feel free.

Al

• Like 1

Guest weazel134

AndyW and I are going that way. We are meeting up in Pytchley (my daughter lives there, it's South of Kettering a couple of miles off the A14) for a 09:30 departure. If you want to join us then we will RV in the car park of the Overstone Arms (If you are coming in from the A14 then turn left down Orlingbury Road and go to the overflow car park at the bottom of the hill).

If you would rather meet up with us later we can RV near Crick (we are avoiding the motorways and going the back way).

Let us know. And if anyone else wants to join in feel free.

Al

Hi Al

i'd like to join you at the Overstone arms for 9.30 if thats ok?

thanks Dan