I Is Livin In A Well Ruff Area Innit

Andi

Just been refused insurance for the kit due to my postcode. They have insured me before with no hike on price and no

suggestion of a bad post code,

So I think to name and shame is the order of the day

Frank Pickles.....................

I only went to them as my current insurers Flux were taking the P in how long they kept me on hold.

Rang back again and got sorted instantly. Nice one Adrian xxx

Andi

Guest Ian & Carole

Andi

I read a report earlier in the year that F P were trying to get out of insuring kits by any means they could.

They renewed mine, clearly under sufferance, but did not want club details for discount and really weren't as help full as in previous years.

Or you have given them grief at last renewal. I did one yr ( moved house n they charged me 60-70 quid to update policy... I told them they were taking liberties and come renewal time I got letter saying they couldn't insure at my address.... Rang them and until my name was mentioned all was ok.... They then admitted I had had a note put on my file ...

I was insured with FP , then moved to A plan. which covers my house insurance and my Monaro too.

Renewal came though tried FP again and they wouldn't cover my area, weird , so back to A Plan for me

good service and good prices.

I was insured with FP , then moved to A plan. which covers my house insurance and my Monaro too.

Renewal came though tried FP again and they wouldn't cover my area, weird , so back to A Plan for me

good service and good prices.

Hmmmm!

Thats quite similar to my predicament. Definite change of policy methinks.

Guest chris brown

I didn't even get a renewal this year from Frank Pickles, so A plan got my business

Same with me with the Daimler and when I rang them they said they no longer do classic insurance so it isn't just kit cars they no longer cover.