High Pressure Fuel Pump

tractor

just got to get some cork to make a gasket and drill the collar bolt it on then figure a way to get all the swarf out of the tank

no drilling cutting and filling for me just boshed it with a hole cutter

ah the joys of having an aluminium tank

Edited by tractor

• 4 months later...
Guest macszero

Hi all

My first post here on rhocar forum.

I am currently building a GBS Mazda Zero GT and would also like to fit the "in tank fuel pump / swirl pot" to save on money and space of fitting the conventional swirl pot setup.

I have mocked up the fuel tank ( in cardboard ) with the dimensions of approx 1000mm wide x 165mm deep (bottom) 211mm (top) x 193mm high (near back seat) 145mm (near rear boot panel).

I'm after some advice as to what pump you would recommend based on the dimensions given.

I would like to retain as much boot space as possible, but accept I may have to increase the height of the mounting collar.

Thanks Michael

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fuel-Pump-Module-Assembly-for-Land-Rover-Discovery-93-98-Range-Rover-93-V8-3-9L-/171877568517?hash=item2804b39005:g:XbgAAOSwT6pVt1UV thisis the site where i got mine from its for a 3.9 land rover with a few minor adjustments and a collar on the top of the tank i have not had any problems so far my only concern was that the pick up wouldnt be low enought because of the shape of the zero tank but i have run the tank almost to empty and had no problems at all its far better than having the facet fuel pump banging away

Edited by tractor