Fined For Wearing Or Not Wearing Sunglasses?

Andi

that is such a non story. It would be near impossible to prove that someone 'should' be wearing sunglasses in any specific situation. I drive through woodland which may be bright and dark. Do i have to keep swapping them on and off?

Often even if i am wearing sunglasses it can still be too bright for a second or two.

I could see how having sunglasses that are too dark would be possible to get a fine as that is testable in the same way as window tints that are too dark. But even that is unlikely for most sunglasses would be category 4.

also only buy decent sunglasses and don't use scratched ones or you may damage your eyesight

No glasses are good for driving directly into a setting sun, best to have a peaked cap ( worn the correct way round) &/or a sun visor. Shades do work well if sunlight is reflected from water though, & Chris always looks better in shades --- me?? a brown paper bag probably.