Need Good Pictures Of Rh Daytona Xjs Chassis

Guest john se

Guest john se

Can anyone post a nice set of pics for a RH Daytona using the xjs chassis. I am looking at one in California and the owner really cant specify who made it. I am looking for a nice set of pics to compare.

thanks

Guest 2b cruising

Look on the web for grait British Sporstcars or Kitspares.

Email or phone them and you might get a favourable response.

If email, head it foa Richard.

Edited by 2b cruising

Guest john se

I found them, thanks, so from what I can tell, both RH and EG Autokraft made a replica with a xj8 chassis and a tr7 windshield. Is that correct?

John there may be something not quite right about the car in the link you sent me, the uk no plate belongs to a Ferrari 365 GTB/4 4.4litre black colour car registered in march 1970 it is on a SORN which means it has been officially taken off the road, the last MOT ran out in august 2012 and 12 months prior it had done 32,837 miles. 'Your' car is obviously not a real Ferrari 365 and is supposed to be based on a 1976 XJS so would be 5.3 litre and is red.

It may be that it was incorrectly registered here somehow and has been resprayed then shipped to the states, or that the no. plates have been cloned from another vehicle. I suggest you ask a few questions as to why they are selling what would probably be an illegal car here, it may become cheaper!

Send me your email address and I can send the info to you.

Guest john se

the first pic is lifted, the next couple are of the car for sale.

if others want to look its on Orange county craiglist cars for sale under daytona