Gsxr600 Carbs To Zetec

Hi all,

Posted a few weeks ago about plumbing in the water to my zetec and got a great response. All will be complete by the end of the week and will post some pics...

But next up is the carbs and I need some help in terms of what to connect where.

Does anybody have a diagram in connecting the above carbs to zetec?

Thanks

Simon

Guest mcramsay

A bit more info will prob be needed, are they carbs or throttle bodies? , if carbs then you will only have fuel in and out. If throttle bodies you will need say which ecu system you are using on the car.

Thanks for the reply,

I've added some pics here,

http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r481/1186497/

So there gsxr600 carbs onto blacktop zetec with a st170 manifold. Have an R1 pump that i need to install, megajolt lite jr for electrics.....

Any help on how to get all these hooked up would be great

Thanks

Simon

Guest Matt Thorne

If you need any help with the tuning side I would be happy to help. Not me perosnally, but one of my mechanics is ex bike, and we often set these up on the rollers.

If you speak to Bogg Bros they offer jet kits to suit, but yes, its fair straight forward, fuel in.

I think you need to remove the front set of vaccumm operated butterflies as well, but someone with first hand installation experiance would probably have a better idea, as most come to us just needing tuning.

We are also about to release this little marvel, with removes the need for an EDIS module, and hence the wiring that goes with it. May be handy for you, depending on time scale of course as its not due out for a month or so...

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=171260