Lincolnshire Meeting For July

alanrichey

I will still be out of the country and can't attend but for those in need of a meet, don't forget "HorsePower at the Hall" - Doddington Hall, near Lincoln. Sunday July 12th at 14:00

For some reason they have moved from Saturday mornings (09:00-12:00) to Sunday afternoons (14:00-17:00), maybe they were sick of the weather always being poor on Saturdays :) I quite liked having the morning session and then a pub lunch but I guess we can have a pub lunch and then go to the meet. At least I won't have to get up at 07:30 now !!

If anyone wants to go as a Group, let me know on here and I will make the arrangements.

And if any other Lincolnshire member wants to arrange something as well.......

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Richard7

Hi everyone,

The weather for Sunday afternoon is looking good. In previous months it has looked nice to arrive in convoy, so shall we meet at the BP garage at 1.50pm at junction of B1190 Doddington Road and the A46 Lincoln Bypass. Then at 2pm we can set off, as it is only one mile away.

Look forward to seeing everyone and the wide variety of amazing cars.

Guest Richard7

Another very good meet. Very lucky with the weather, it tried to rain, but never did. The sun was out and it was that warm I wore my shorts. Just two Robin Hoods this time - thanks to "toms2b" driving over from Louth. Another good mix of cars on display.

Well done to Richard and Tom for braving the elements :) How about we try again for next Sunday (26th). And it's time to move back down the County again so Richard gets a drive of more than 300 meters :) So I propose 12:00 at the Muskham Ferry (http://www.muskhamferry.co.uk/) NG23 6HB.

Any takers ?

Guest Richard7

Good morning Nigel,

Lovely sunshine here in Saxilby and no threatening clouds on the horizon. I will be in the Robin Hood at this rate. I am looking forward to this event and as its 20 miles away I will still attend. Will go in my Astra if its already raining.