Cars & Coffee At Gbs - 23Rd September

GBS Team

Dear All,

Our Cars & Coffee event is happening again.... Its happening on Saturday 23rd September it is a free event and a great opportunity for all car enthusiasts to meet up and show off their sports cars. Everyone is welcome, so come and join us we’d love to see you there!

It is held at our Great British Sports Cars Factory (Nottinghamshire, NG22 9ZD). On the day the GBS Showroom and Kit Spares Shop is also open, not forgetting there is free cake/ biscuits and unlimited tea and coffee! All that we ask for is a small donation for our a chosen charities which are the Cancer Research UK and The Lincs & Notts Air Ambulance. We hope to raise even more money for the two great charities!

More details can be found on our GBS event page http://www.greatbritishsportscars.co.uk/events-2/ or why not let us know that you are coming https://www.facebook.com/events/1072741709525815/

Thanks
Ruth
Great British Sports Cars.

www.greatbritishsportscars.co.uk

www.kitspares.co.uk

Edited by GBS Team

I am sure you guys plan this lol! clashed with our End of season bash last year as well.

You and any others are more than welcome to join us see link at top of page.

If you would like to donate a prize to the charity prize bingo please contact me on Events@rhocar.org

Regards

Keith Kelly

Event Secretary

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SR911TT

Will try to make this - my first event.

Did anyone go to the Knebworth Classic Car Show this August - there was a black V8 engined RH (I think) in front of me when I left - sounded great!

Edited by SR911TT

Will try to make this - my first event.

Did anyone go to the Knebworth Classic Car Show this August - there was a black V8 engined RH (I think) in front of me when I left - sounded great!

Hmm, you're not the guy who was also on the Tiger forum trying to find the bloke in the V8 kit car that sprayed gravel all over your 911, are you?