Gbs Zero Breaking For Parts

Guest Getting There

Guest Getting There

GBS Zero – For Sale List

After recent hard financial worries the car is going to have to be sold and unfortunately the best money following Femsters sale seems to be in pieces, which is a real shame but here goes. I am based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire M1 J38, M62 J24/25, but will be in Warwick on 20/21 October and London the Tuesday before so can meet up, but funds must be cleared through Paypal before I load. Please PM if you want any parts, they will be taken off the list as funds are recieved, the rest will go on Ebay in 10 days time, first offer to the guys on here. I will post the smaller parts and will agree a cost with the buyers.

Narrow body chassis complete with wishbones, panels, loom, brake lines, master cylinder and lighting is also for sale, but not until all the other parts have gone. See the bottom of the post for the link to my Photobucket account where the car can be seen.

Engine & Gearbox - £2200 (SOLD)

2003 Honda VTEC S2000 F20C Jap specification, 24000Km. Everything included except exhaust, wiring to suit Emerald ECU. 6 Speed gearbox fits Zero nicley. Cost me to present sate £3200

ECU - £500 (Sold ALFAGTA)

Emerald K6 ECU, 10 months old never powered up or used c/w new plug base map and USB connector. New £700.

Lambda Sensor - £175 (SOLD)

Tech Edge 2J2 system, Bosch wideband sensor & 50mm display pod with digital real time AFR reading. Can be used in conjunction with most of the common ECU systems including Emerald. All new never even powered up. New £250

Seats - £250

Lotus Elise CW runners, slight marking to the lower bolsters at the front. Cost me £350 Ebay

Dials - £250 (SOLD)

ETB Dial Set. Digital Speedo 80mm, 8000rpm tachometer 80mm, Fuel level, Engine temp, Volts & Oil Pressure. White back, chrome bezel orange needles. New £420

High Pressure Fuel Pump & Bracket - £80 (Sold ALFAGTA)

High Pressure Sytec fuel pump up to 280hp with annodised blue aluminium bracket. New £120

Low Pressure Facet Red Top Fuel Pump - £50 (SOLD)

Low pressure red top fuel pump kit, mounting bobbins, various output / input size tails. New £75

Fuel Tank - £110 (SOLD)

To suit a zero, custom made with extra 2 gallon capacity, central bottom take off and 2 return / vents. Professionally made as new never filled with fuel. Cost £150

Differential LSD, hubs, brakes, etc - £450

7” 3:62 LSD reconditioned 5k miles ago, driveshafts, hubs with new bearings, new calipers, disks and pads.

Willwood 4 pot Calipers - £285 (Pete Mar)

Willwood 4 pot light calipers with fitting kit to suit Sierra uprights. Grooved disks and pads, all new never used, complete with new flexi hoses suitable for Zero and other kit cars. Cost £420

Wheels & Tyres - £350 (SOLD)

17” TSW 5 spoke alloys, brand new with Yokahama Prada 205/40/17, one wheel has a mark but nothing major, full set of new chrome wheel nuts. Cost £550

Handbrake Lever & Cable - £30 (SOLD)

Sierra handbrake and new disk brake cable custom made to suit GBS Zero.

Steering Column and 11” Mountney Steering Wheel - £40 (Sold CB750)

Ford Sierra collapsible steering column with 2 keys, Mountney boss x2 and 11” steering wheel

Radiator and Fan - £80

Standard GBS coolman radiator and fan, new as supplied never fitted

Mocal Remote Oil Filter Kit - £60 (SOLD WITH ENGINE)

Remote oil filter kit, various new hoses and fittings, never used.

Ford Sierra front hubs - £80 (SOLD)

Reconditioned with new bearings, assembled to vehicle but never driven on.

Prop Shaft - £100 (SOLD WITH ENGINE)

Sliding shaft with standard Ford diff flange and 6 hole flange on other end. Cost £350 fitted but never ran, either end can be changed for less than £50 by any prop shaft company. 600 -700mm Long Rislen Coated 16 toothe spline. Made to cope with high speed 250hp specification.

Shock Absorbers - £280

4 x Gaz shocks to suit Zero, fitted to vehicle but never used. Cost new £380

Zero Narrow body Wet weather Gear - £250 (Steve8274)

GBS Zero Narrow body wet weather gear, doors and hood roof hoops, etc as new never even unpacked. Cost new £360

Windscreen - £100 (SOLD)

Windscreen and surround as supplied by GBS new.

Air Rivet Gun & Impact Gun - £45 (SOLD)

Both used but in excellent condition new over £100

Fan - £15 (SOLD)

High speed multi blade radiator fan.

Swirl Pot - £50 (Sold ALFAGTA)

Swirl Pot as supplied new by GBS

Many Thanks for looking

Chris :sorry:

Guest Getting There

Alfa GTA

I have nearly £16k inthe whole thing, and just need as much as possible. I would say that its maybe 60-70% complete a major part of that been the wiring, but there are other parts. In bits looking at about £8000 including parts that have gone already, and as a prt build I dont think its worth that to you?

Thanks

Chris

Guest alfaGTA

Chris you are right, i had it as a potential track slag in all honesty so wee bit dear as a complete package so i will pass and continue with the indy. Still, book me down for the Emerald, swirl pot, HP pump. PM me your address/contact and we'll arrange collection.

Might be interested in the seats as looking to replace the basic GBS seats in my Zero GT. What colour are the seats? How bad is the mark on the bolster. Any chance of a pic?

Mike

Guest Getting There

Hi

The seats are black, will get a photo, the marks are on the seat base, have a look at the phot, they are all in one seats but the pics will tell you more. Will post oh Photobucket after 6 when I get home.

Thanks

Chris