Membership

Guest oldman

As I said earlier would like to join the club but the club forum will not let me use my email address due to being a member before is there a membership secretary I can contact to erase my details cheers

Hi you could always create yourself a new email address or a gmail address or a hotmail address.

Only a thought my friend but good luck we need more Members rather than non members.

Hope you succeed soon.

Cheers

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Just had another go at joining the club signed up to another mail provider tried to join filled in the form told me 3 times the answers to the challenge question were wrong why? how difficult can it be to join a club

Instead of keep setting up new emails and logins PM Perdy and ask her for the club PayPal email address, pay the fee and once she has the payment she can ask Rob to alter your forum status.

PS this isn't a route all potential members should take as the membership tab usually works in 99.9% of cases.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my membership card but the paperwork tells me my contact details is via gmail which I no longer use I put on the application my Hotmail address looks like its back to square 1

had several attempts to sign in,changed my details still no go there must be someone who is in control of the IT who could wipe my details from the system so I can start again

I have seen your earlier post about receiving your new membership pack and your email details being incorrect. You had written two email addresses down but had crossed out the hotmail address, which is why the gmail address has been entered. Please see attached.

Now that your membership has been updated, I believe all you need to do to manually upgrade is follow the instructions on the below link.

Hope this helps.

http://www.rhocar.org/index.php?showtopic=38767