St170 With Supercharger

Guest ianjenn

I am selling my st170 engine as a complete package as I want to try something different with my 2B. I have already posted a full build write up here with links to pictures and rolling road results. There is not many zetec setups with this much power.

supercharging post

So I am selling an

1. excellent st170 engine

2. megajolt (rolling road tuned) + edis4

3. Bike carbs

4. inlet and exhaust manifold (silencer not forsale)

5. Plenum

6. shortened sump

7. lightened flywheel

8. clutch

9. supercharger (eaton m62)

10. all other pipes and tubes

11. fuel pump and boost sensitive regulator

12. engine mounts

13. modified crank pulley

14. all new iridium plugs/leads/coil pack

15. alternator bracket

The engine is still in the car and so can be tested anytime before end of Sept when I will take off the road. You are welcome to assist in the engine removal so that you can see how things go back.

If you tot up the cost of the above and the development time I think £1100 is a fair price. Or price excluding supercharger and fuel pump/regulator £850

If no interest I will break up the various bits and sell separately via ebay. But this really would be a great upgrade for anyone still using a pinto. All you really need to do is alter your pedalbox and install as is.

now sold

If any body wants to join me when I go to fetch this beast to help get it out, gimme a ring

Hi Mark,

Let me know where and when, If I'm in the country, count me in. Have a nice shiny engine hoist to make use of if you need it.... :drinks: