Oil Flush/injector Cleaner

Guest Gargoil

Guest Gargoil

I'm looking at a quick fix for noisy hydraulic tapets and a cleaner burn. Will any of these fluids help?

Tried good old Redex in the past but do they really work?

Hi,

I too used to have so much FAITH in Redex but found it was gradually becoming ineffective at helping my cars and bikes. I eventually found Powerenhancer I have used their products and found they assisted and improved my Tin Tops performance, it was worth me emailing them for advice which proved very useful I use Archoil AR6400 I think that was it I have binned the pack sorry will look in my garage in the morning if you wish to see if I have their shipping documents ? They have an offer at the moment and if you give me your email address I will forward it to you ?

www.powerenhancer.co.uk

Cheers

Steve

Guest mower man

I have used Forte ,flush , oilseal rejuvinater, and fuel system addatives in the past with surprisiingly good results in the past on high mileage Fords,vauxhalls etc ,its worth a google ! :crazy: mick

Edited by mower man

Guest Gargoil

Thanks Mick, I was hoping for a recommendation for Forte. Seems that those in the trade have a good regard for these products.

Steve, thanks for the link, Archoil seems reassuringly expensive. I might try that, the next time round.

:good: