Evil Triangle Run

Andi

We will be meeting at Asda Fosse Park Leicester at 9am on the Saturday and leaving at 9.15.

The route will be as follows. (thanks Rich)

A5 or M54 J3 to pick up the A41 north. Then A41 to Whitchurch, A525 West to Eglws Cross and then the A539 through Penley to Overton, Overton Bridge and on to Ruabon and Llangollen. Destination is The Ponderosa Cafe and shop in the sky.

If anyone wants to meet along the way please let me know of a suitable stop off place. Copper Kettle Jez???.

Andi

We'll probably meet you somewhere on the A5 near Tamworth, No point in driving in the opposite direction to meet at the Copper Kettle so to save another stop I'm thinking of waiting in a layby and joining in at the back.

• Like 1

That's fine Rich. But don't mind pulling over. I think you should be able to communicate with Kerry as he is wired for sound with his intercom gadgetry.

what they using ? Pmr radio

That looks like the kiss of death café.

I originally planned a trip to The Ponderosa some years ago but head gasket went and I got as far as a truckers café.

If it is that one its recently been re built so might be un cursed.

• 3 weeks later...