Pinto

jaimo

I think cvh seals are restrained by the valve spring so they don't lift unlike pinto seals which can lift cos they just cling onto valve guide I used super glue on mine it didn't stop them lifting

Edited by tractor

With CVH stem seals if you fit a high lift cam check spring for coil binding as the stem seal platform reduces fitted spring height

As for the fit a Zetec throw away lines

Cost, cost, cost

You know it will cost a lot of money to fit and without further mods 110 to 130bhp

My view was always, if you have a Crossflow in fit a Zetec

If you have a Pinto in the next step is a Duratec (proper one not a Zetec Blacktop badged as a Duratec)

With CVH stem seals if you fit a high lift cam check spring for coil binding as the stem seal platform reduces fitted spring height

As for the fit a Zetec throw away lines

Cost, cost, cost

You know it will cost a lot of money to fit and without further mods 110 to 130bhp

My view was always, if you have a Crossflow in fit a Zetec

If you have a Pinto in the next step is a Duratec (proper one not a Zetec Blacktop badged as a Duratec)

Guest lotusPaul

The Duratec is found in a few cars and yes the ST150 fezzy. The false Duratec as fitted to the early model of focus sporty models was mealy a rebadged blacktop with a modified head. Chain and belt drives gives that away..The Duratec has the same induction exhaust configuration as a pinto so it's easier for a straight swap but I'd check the gearbox bell housing fit first. The silver and blacktop zetec have induction exhaust configuration as per the Crossford. Both in 2.0 can give amazing numbers.

I have posted here loads of times on the fact they will both give better power and torque than a very well build pinto. And that's in standard form but running webbers and a good ignition.