Cycle Wing Brackets

Guest ironclad

Guest Chris Russ

Hi Guys!........Although I sold my Exmo a good time ago, I have a picture of cycle wings I needed to fit to get it through the IVA test, its not fantastic, but if you zoom in on the front suspension strut you can see how I did it using a large U bolt round the bottom of the leg ( allowing the cycle wing to move with the wheel when turning ! )

-As I not a paid up member of the club anymore I cant post pictures, but would be happy to send to an e-mail address if that doesn't break any rules?!

Cheers,

Chris

Guest Chris Russ

.....As an afterthought, in case you don't know - the cycle guards must cover 30' to the front & 50' to the rear ( around the circumference of the tyre ) for IVA test purposes!

Guest Gargoil

Were the pics I sent you no good,Jaimo?

Hi Chris, nice to see you are still looking in. Your Exmo is still going strong and developing nicely if slowly.

I think Chris would be the first to admit, the mud guards (the brackets) he fitted for IVA were good enough to see the Exmo through the test but were not strong enough for day to day running. They also need some sort of triangulation point when using the U shaped bracket. As a simple way to mount the mud guards, it takes some beating though.

Edited by Gargoil