Aldi Dry Duffle Bags

richyb66

Aldi have dry duffle bags for sale at the moment for £9-99. They're apprpx 72cm x 48cm waterproof polyester with a folder, buckled closure. Ideal for camping or keeping kit dry in your boot. Available in Yellow or Blue. I use these for transporting wet kayak gear around to keep the car dry.

Note these are for sale at ALDI not LIDL - which is what I told RedTrev (sorry Trev!!). However, he now knows where 2 Lidls and an Aldi are in Coventry.

• Like 1

Both the 'Dry Duffle Bag' and the 'Self Inflating camping Mat' are selling like hot cakes around here.

Bought both, so the next time I camp over (like Stoneleigh) I might have a more comfortable sleep!

Note these are for sale at ALDI not LIDL - which is what I told RedTrev (sorry Trev!!). However, he now knows where 2 Lidls and an Aldi are in Coventry.

Yes Rich, I know where they all are now but I still couldn't tell you which is Aldi and which are Lidl. They should combine and put us out of our misery.