Gaz Shocks

Guest Getting There

Guest Getting There

Hi

I have aset of 4 Gaz shocks for sale, they have never been used on a vehicle, but have been stored in a garage so not prestine. They have 300lb springs fitted all round. I will get a photo on here when I can work out how to do it. Bought them for £300, looking for around £200.

Cheers

Chris

Guest tommy holly
Hi

I have aset of 4 Gaz shocks for sale, they have never been used on a vehicle, but have been stored in a garage so not prestine. They have 300lb springs fitted all round. I will get a photo on here when I can work out how to do it. Bought them for £300, looking for around £200.

Cheers

Chris

Chis mate

If they will fit a 2b i will buy them mate, is £200 ok

Cheers TOMMY

Guest Getting There

Hi

Sorry for the late replies but I have been away with work.

I will measure the open and closed lengths when I get to home this evening. They are no supplied by GBS, they came direct from Gaz Shocks in Worksop a while ago.

I know that the front ones are perfect for the 2B but the holes need drilling out as they take 1/2" bolts. The rear ones would need some braketry making as they dont have the pin like the zemeride jobbies. Will also note the model numbers so that you can be sure.

Many Thanks

Chris