Possibe Nw Join Up

Mitch

Hi All

theres a group of guys (morning raiders I think they call themselves) who go blatting in the early mornings ( has been late evenings too) and they keep asking for us to go along,

trouble is they all drive supercars, ie Ferraris lambos Astons ,,,, but want us to join them,

there a decent bunch and are planning a run out from stockport lambo into the peaks on sunday morning

anyone wants to join can, (I am unavailable AGAIN!!)

Rich (yes his real name) as asked if any one want to join in, no problems, pm me and will send his number on for you to text him, so he knows who to wait for,

run starts 8,30am lambo stockport SK1 3NQ sunday morning

Mitch

Mitch,

Your rich mates are not going to like it when the great unwashed British public are drooling all over a squadron of Robin Hoods and ignoring their super cars costing ten times more. It's the stainless steel gleaming in the sunshine that gets them going. I've seen at at our local classic car shows, where British classics hardly get a look in against a nice shiny Robin Hood.

Mitch,

Your rich mates are not going to like it when the great unwashed British public are drooling all over a squadron of Robin Hoods and ignoring their super cars costing ten times more. It's the stainless steel gleaming in the sunshine that gets them going. I've seen at at our local classic car shows, where British classics hardly get a look in against a nice shiny Robin Hood.

that takes me back a couple of years when a dozen of us was out in the peak district.....and whilst we were parked up on the side of the road fixing a coolant leak on my engine, some guy in drove past and ivited us to the Lotus show at Chatsworth house just down the road.........we all turned up and got more attention than the lotus's did lol.....they were not impressed

Edited by steamer

wouldn't be first time for us either, but alls fun in motoring, Steve, guys called Rich m Rich( yes I know ) hes on my FBook friends list, Have a look what he had to collect on way back from the peaks to earn brownie points for the run out,

https://www.facebook.com/rfantastico?fref=ts

Mitch

I'm pretty certain that Ferrari was behind me a few weeks ago. I remember thinking it looked a bit naff with all the stickers. Kept coming up behind me shaping like he was going to overtake, then turned onto the driveway of a large house in Bramhall.

That's him Steve ... Neighbour of yours ... Must admit it does look naff but apparently one of only three race spec .... Before that he had an atom ( wrote off on motorway )