Rhocar Trackday Place At Barkston

Guest Dan_Beeston

Guest Dan_Beeston

Hi All,

Unfortunately I've found out I'm double booked for Barkston, so I can't come out to play sad.gif

So there's a spare place available (Sat 3rd July) - £50 ono - PM me if you're interested.........

Cheers,

Dan

Guest bone

Bump!

Open to offers guys, get em' while they're cheap!

sorry not got back to you bean working away and also wont beable to goto trackday due to work sorry wanted to try my car out for the first time

Guest Dan_Beeston

sorry not got back to you bean working away and also wont beable to goto trackday due to work sorry wanted to try my car out for the first time

No worries Bone :)

Anyone else? still available - toppermost fun day out!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest subaru

Hi All,

Unfortunately I've found out I'm double booked for Barkston, so I can't come out to play sad.gif

So there's a spare place available (Sat 3rd July) - £50 ono - PM me if you're interested.........

Cheers,

Dan

Hi Dan,

i am feeling interested in the day at Barkston, is this ticket for the car or per person, and am a right in thinking its a autotest and camp on an airfield.

Thanks chris

Guest subaru

Hey John, that looks like a good track. just need a ticket and gearbox to work. Was due to go to prescott today and last night horrible noises.

Guest subaru

Cheers Joel, excellent secretarial work as always :p

Chris, you have a PM......

Hi Dan,

Sorry about this, but unfortunatlely due to my prop going on thursday i can't say yes at the moment. if i do get to go does the ticket include my friend or wife driving.

cheers chris

Your entry 'ticket' to Barkstone is for one driver only and is for the practices and the sprint runs. Barkstone is a sprint course on an airfield with a course that takes about 60 seconds of driving to complete. Camping arrangements are up to you and not included although details of where most people camp are shown in the Barkstone thread.

Nigel