2b

gaz0571

as per title i bought a 2004 2b couple weeks ago which has just had newly fitted wishbones and nosecone by gbs,but the nose is a lot brighter to rest of car so i am looking too see if anyone has an idea what the colour code is to get and tin knocked up i dont fancy drilling the nose cone of to get matched,,i phoned gbs and they advised taking the nosecone off any help appreciated..

take the car to a good body shop paint supplier and they will check the colour with a little machine, then make you some rattle cans.

in the mean time have you tried buffing up the old paint or gel coat. as its a 2004 it will have altered.

Hi, If the car is road legal you could drive it down to the local paint mixing shop. They`ll have colour charts with which you could match it by eye, takes some time but if they have a good range (and a keen eye!!) you should be able to get a good match. We use the charts to match up boat colours alot and it "nearly" always works out, I hope that helps,

• 2 weeks later...