Stamford Car Show - This Sunday

alanrichey

OK, final post on the subject :)

Weather looks like it should be OK for this Sunday, fingers crossed. I have the following as attending:

Me

Nigel (niDuncan)

Richard (richard7))

Pete Lee

Ken (2bcruisng)

Derek

Chris (tractor)

Chris Brown

Peter Ray (peter2b2002)

Mick (mowerman)

the others who registered were:

Paul Petch ('the spanner man')

Andy Church (don't know forum handle)

Neither of them has replied to my messages so I just hope they are going and we don;t waste 2 spots.

Just a reminder to all of you that you need to print of the instruction sheet and have it with you when you arrive at the entrance to the field. And remember we are all on the Club Stand so you will have to tell the marshall you want to turn left and not be directed to the 'Modern Classic' area.

Image1_zpstnxaicc8.jpg

See you all there.

Cheers

Al

Guest 2b cruising

Hi Andy.

I think it might be best for you to PM Al.

I know he had a couple of spare tickets but not sure now.

He would have to arrange to meet you outside with the tickets as like he says, you won't get on the show ground without.

Hi Al,this is Andy Church i am going to the Stamford car show on Sunday and would be very grateful if i could join you on the day, i have just seen your post on the site, look forward to meeting you all Sunday, Cheers Andy

HI Andy

I've been trying to contact you for weeks but didn't know your forum name and had no replies from your e-mail. You are already booked in as Number 12 on the stand so just turn left as you enter the field and look for other Hoods.

Cheers

Al

Guest mower man

Hi Alan,

I hope the weather is kind for this event. I missed out on booking a place, but if its nice I may take a ride over and park with the general public.

Be good to see you it seems a long time since we met last mick

Guest petelee

Hi Guys

I don't think I'll be able to take my 2B, after all. The engine is playing-up big-time. I will almost definitely come over in another car, as I've been attending that show (as a spectator) for years. If I bring my exhibitor pass with me, maybe I can give it to somebody else, for example Kerry said he'd park in the public car park, so I could pass it on to him if he's about, and then he'll be able to park-up with the rest of you.

Pete

Guest 2b cruising

I won't be turning up if rain going to come and spoil it for us.

I know skin is waterproof but mines worn very thin in parts.

Hopefully the forecast will improve somewhat. Fingers and toes crossed.

Guest peter2b2002

bugger can't make it , a chap who is going to use our bull was going to pick him up on next Wednesday but his wife has to go to hospital for a Check up then so he is coming over tomorrow from York , if any one needs a pass let me know

peter2b