Leicestershire Kitmas Meal 2018

Andi

Hi all,

Yes its that time of year already (well, not far off)

The Leicestershire Kitmas meal will be held at The Manor House Quorn. Click on the link below for details

https://www.themanorhouseatquorn.co.uk/

It will be held on Saturday 8th December 2018 at 6pm. The place is already quite booked up hence the early time of day.

I have a menu already which may have a couple of tweaks done to it but nothing major and of course I will let you all know as soon as I do if there are any changes.

This event is open to all, not just the Lestas but I have booked for 25 places so please let me know if you can attend asap. Also if you could Personal Message me as to what food you want from the menu, that would be helpful. If anyone struggles doing PM`s then just reply to this post with your order.. (PM`s just stop forum members getting bored reading new posts about how you like sprouts or spotted dick :rofl: )

It`s not quite clear yet whether a £5 deposit is required, but I will get back to you all on that.

Andi

post-2933-0-31670800-1536145630_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...