New Car Suggestions

femster87

I fancy having a very good clearout of my cars and getting a small production sports car. (keeping the sebring). I am not after anything flashy. Just something that is understated and does not get notices. But great fun to drive.

So any suggestions? No lotus's too flashy.

Just come back from the powdercoaters that I use and he showed me his latest toy that he's finished. It's a late model Mini Cooper S that he's stripped out the rear seats, fitted Cobra competition front seats and harnesses going back to a harness bar, all meeting FIA. Next step is to chip it even though it's pushing 200bhp at the moment. From the outside you wouldn't know it wasn't a standard mini.

It's set up for road use but he's going to track it as well as he enjoys track days

A possibility ? Or would you prefer a Sinclair C5?

Rob

Just had a look at the z3m coupe. At those prices, with the crazy mileage, Anyone who buys it must be crazy

Thats why I said Roadster. Doesnt have the premium attached to it that the Coupe does and it doesnt have the attention grabbing looks as to most people it is just another Z3.

Z4M Roadster or Coupe are worth a look as well.

Edited by theduck

Just come back from the powdercoaters that I use and he showed me his latest toy that he's finished. It's a late model Mini Cooper S that he's stripped out the rear seats, fitted Cobra competition front seats and harnesses going back to a harness bar, all meeting FIA. Next step is to chip it even though it's pushing 200bhp at the moment. From the outside you wouldn't know it wasn't a standard mini.

It's set up for road use but he's going to track it as well as he enjoys track days

A possibility ? Or would you prefer a Sinclair C5?

Rob

A 200bhp mini is a death wish. I wont make it over the Pennines on my daily commute

• Like 1