Griff Rides Again

Joel

IT RUNS !!! ....it actually blinkin' runs! :yahoo: I can't quite believe it :pardon:

Assuming you've no idea what I'm on about, my 2B is finally nearing the end of an extravagantly long switch to fuel injection.

I took it off the road shortly after the Stafford show ....2009!! ...to fix what was then just a leaky fuel sender seal. That escalated into fitting: a new custom fuel tank suitable for injection; electric fuel pump; filters; new boot; complete new fuel lines; set of Honda CBR throttle bodies; custom FastDan manifold; custom jenvey fuel rail; zetec injectors; adjustable fuel pressure regulator; Megasquirt ECU; Weber crank position kit & 36-1 toothed wheel; EDIS module and coilpack; partial rewire; Stack lambda kit; 2-wire coolant temp sensor...

..and while all that was going on, there was the slightly unrelated work of: new clutch; new engine mounts; new gearbox mount; new dash; new steering wheel; partial respray; new bulkhead; new battery.. and a whole load of other stuff I've probably forgotten.

You get the idea. :rolleyes:

Anyway, after nearly 2 years to the day since it last ran, it fired up for the first time with the new setup today B) . Early days yet, but even using the default un-tweaked Megasquirt values you can just tell it's going to run better than it ever did on a carb.

Happy days. :drinks: