Disgusting Behaviour........

Guest Angel Boy

Guest Angel Boy

I have Yahoo Messanger installed and when I log on it fires up some stories of the day type of thing. Well this one caught my eye.....

Sex at 60 mph is OK in Germany

Text is:

BERLIN (Reuters) - Having sex while driving at 100 kph (60 mph) down a motorway is not an offence in Germany. But if you hit something make sure you don't run off.

A Cologne court fined a man who admitted he was having sex with a blonde hitchhiker sitting astride him when he drove his car into a road sign. But only because he fled the scene of the accident with his naked accomplice.

"The man was convicted of hit-and-run and sentenced to a fine of 600 euros," court spokesman Juergen Mannebeck said on Tuesday. "It's hard to believe but in fact no law was broken with the intercourse on the motorway. It's a situation lawmakers never thought about."

The 23-year-old man, who was tracked down through the car's registration, was also ordered to pay 400 euros to repair the sign. He did not know the name of the woman who left her clothes behind in the car.

It's a funny old world we live in :lol:

Andy

It'd also be a little public in a Hood - not to mention cramped (I nearly said tight but thought some of you might think I meant something other than room in the car).

Mind you I suppose if we weren't all at least a little exhibitionist at heart then we wouldn't be driving cars like this would we.

All right.......I don't drive mine yet coz it aint finished but I'm getting there.