Dolomite Based Dimensions Needed Please

Guest kitcar paul

Guest kitcar paul

Hi all, Have just bought a project to put back together. the previous owner has started to modify the back end,which consisted off shortening the rear trailing arms to about 300mm and then extending the chassis to take new mounts. (the idea was to get the seat lower I believe ) I would like to put it back to original and need to know original position of front mounts on mid section cross chassis which is tubular. I did notice on previous thread by jonnytdi that his crossmember is box section? any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. cheers paul

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/slowzim?_trksid=p2053788.m1543.l2754 Here's Richards ebay profile doesn't have anything for sale at the moment but might respond to a message .

he's the guy that designed them.

He told me to get in touch if I ever needed any help, you never know yer luck

Guest kitcar paul

thanks for advice,will get some pictures up .possibly best if I go to stoneliegh show to see if there might be an early dolomite based car to crawl underneath!! for some ideas?.regards paul

• 5 months later...