Exhaust

Del1968

best place to get exhaust for 2.1 pinto ......went out today in car exhaust was fine then i heard bit of blowing noise just thought it was blowing from joint then it got louder so came home and the exhaust has snapped in half where it comes out of the body sounded good tho some nice popping bit loud but nice lol

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post #3 works.

Interesting as I had read that some people won't use wrap because it is supposed to promote failures (either due to temperature or holding moisture, can't remember which).

Mine are wrapped and OK so far

Malcolm

edit, sorry I didn't answer your question, can't help with finding a replacement

Edited by emptyat

Guest 2b cruising

Can't you weld ut until you find a suitable replacement. It would put you back on the road for now.

Without paying loads of money for a new manifold, I think the only way would either be an advert in wanted on this forum, or eBay. Kit car spares.

2b cant weld it as it is knackerd tim i am more than happy to wait and get a complete new mainfold as well just need to know of any where to get one its snapped where the 4 go in to 1 and by the looks of it i dont think it will weld up to good or even last

ok cheers mate mine comes out the side panel but just googled custom made exhaust and there a place 20mins from me and he is open tomorow so gonna take the old one down and his gonna make up a new secton for me thanks for all ya help