Mamba Bucket Seats

Guest The Modfather

Guest The Modfather

Very quick sale

I have a pair of second hand black and blue Mamba bucket seats for sale. These will not fit my car due to mine having the wider trans tunnel. They will fit in the narrower trans tunnelled car as we had them sitting in Kev's car. I got them from Kev (Qwerty on here) and I paid £30 for the pair. One seat has what appears to be small weld spatter burns on the bum pad, but this is pad removable and therefore recoverable/replaceable. They have 4 slots for harnesses. There are no tears, rips or scuffs from what I've seen. They do not have runners either!!!!!

They are for collection only (10 mile south of J12 M4) as my tin top is covered in dog fur due to my shepherds :rolleyes: and I'm too lazy to hoover it.

I want what I paid so if you're after a cheap set to get you through IVA or wish to repair one of the pads, then you cannot go wrong for £30.

I will post some pics when I get a chance to.

Darren

PM me if interested

Guest The Modfather

I have an interested party but again distance is a problem. I have suggested that if he was to arrange a courier then I would wrap them, but I need to get them out as they currently are sitting in the car and on the boot area, which is a hassle if I want to go for a quick spin.

If this interest fails then I will let you know.

Regards

Darren